9 June 2007

somewhat of a start


on the first official day after my prac I have manged to make an effort to get back to my business. I didn't do any dyeing today, it was much too cold, but I did start to update my art folio with pics and details of some of my favourite pieces so far. In doing this, I came to the realisation that since I started my small clothing business venture June last year, I have dyed/painted/stenciled nearly 300 pieces!!! That's a hell of an effort considering I study and am a full time sole parent. I feel quite in awe of my achievement.
My folio is looking really good. Hardest part is to decide what is worthy of inclusion as I am not going to add every piece to it. About half of my hand painted stuff has made it in and now I might make a few pages of dyed stuff. I had heaps of fun as desktop publishing, especially typesetting is an old love of mine.

No comments:

www.flickr.com