4 June 2007

the dark side

so my astrology must be right. I have a lethal Mars and Venus combo, from the book "mind that can produce war strategies, business strategies or FBI/CIA-type work". Well I have always though about being a spy LOL and have nearly applied for the ASIS and ASIO many a time but never sent in the application.
In Harry Potter land, I am dancing just over the line of the dark side, only just though!

Your in-depth results are:

Slytherin - 12
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 9
Hufflepuff - 8

I do have a tinge of naughtiness in me, but I have always known that from way back when I used to do ceremonial magic in playgrounds late at night as a teenager LOL.
As in Star Wars, without the darkside, the light can not shine. I am the type of person that makes the moralists look like angles with sun shining out of their ass, but as a great Hindu teacher says, "it is often the demons who are moral". I say let them be moral, I hate PC (political correctness and moralism). PC + KC = BS.

No comments:

www.flickr.com