9 June 2007

fancy liners

I love Nice Knicker's liners, they are my favourite by size, shape and prints. Here are some more to my growing collection. What i especially love about them is they have colours on both sides, not just a hemp or white (which stains quickly). My favourite (not pictured) has bright elephants on a black background on the inside and a cotton batik type print of the other than resembles elephant skin, very cool. I am collecting a mixture of colours and patterns at the moment and I believe wearing different colours near the base chakra affects one's mood, so I need differetn patterns and colours for different occasions LOL. Yet another reason why I like pads/liners coloured on both side and especially the side against your skin. Can't wait to see what mood will be induced by the ice-creams LOL!

No comments:

www.flickr.com