16 Jan 2007

my morning

After spending the whole of yesterday dyeing, I spent the morning rinsing and un-tying everything. All of a sudden there was a loud rustle through the plastic bags. Straight away I though snake and was all nervous. After trying to find someone to come and get it, at no avail, I asked my neighbor for a new. He came and helped out with a snake catching rod.
A few minutes later, it emerged. No not a snake, a blue tongue LOL.
I'm glad the snake catchers didn't come, it would have been funny.
I have been missing my pet Hari das from my old house. I feed that blue-tongue and cared for him for nearly three years.
I'm happy to have a even fatter lizard, just hope it finds somewhere more comfortable than my laundry.
Now, just to get a photo...

1 comment:

Candice said...

ohhh so much nicer than a snake... how fast must your heart have been going though,, i would have gone through the roof..

www.flickr.com