24 Jan 2007

"la-di-da-di-da"

one of my January customs - I call it "la-di-da-di-da".

The reason I say it takes 6 weeks as I only have two days a week without DS. There is no way I can paint with him here or awake and lately he is going to bed at 10pm so I am behind on painting.
My customs will be done in time, but the GDUNH will have less painted pieces.

It will be nice if they only took an hour to paint - but that isn't the case.
Oh well, painting is always a labor of love.

This is the mock design I sent the customer, more like an artistic interpretation of the general feel of the finished piece.

And here is the cute little frog coming to life.


1 comment:

Irene said...

Beautiful beautiful stuff!

I can't batik much when Matilda's awake either, so I end up doing my dyeing late late late at night.

www.flickr.com