23 Jan 2007

2007 -study vs. business

As some of you may know, I am currently studying a graduate diploma of education (middle years), although sometimes I wonder why LOL.

I will finish this year as I have one theory subject and two field experience (pracs) left. These practical placements will take great chunks out of my time so Tanya Smart the business will roll back in May and again in July to August.

I am not sure at this stage if i will even remain open at these times. This year will be slower for me anyway as I aim to concentrate on hand painting (ie - freestyle brush) as it is more challenging and fulfilling. I will try to make some in stocks for my store, but will mainly offer custom slots.

So, it looks like i will be finished with uni in September (jumps for joy). I then plan to travel a bit with Zac.

Here are some funny pics from when I graduated from my BA in early 2001. It shows the joy I had for my arts degree. Hopefully graduation photos for education won't be too dim LOL.
Gotta love the cornflour blue of Griffith uni.

No comments:

www.flickr.com