20 Apr 2007

child-like art


Z decided he would decorate the floor the other day with dye crayons! luckily, 30 mins of scrubbing with carpet cleaner got it off, but I wish now I had taken a photo of it.
He did this decoration on the couch the other day - I am much happier with this one and it is still there. He has so neatly arranged these star stickers, each half the size of a 5 cent piece.
I was amazed by how neat it is, truly beautiful work for a 2 year old!

and this is his latest painting. He has such a great style. No matter how much he misses the colours (which usually makes mud), or he uses colours like red, he still manages to keep some softness and dreaminess to his work.
A real impressionist in my opinion.

4 comments:

Mudlark Studio Pottery said...

Such an arrangement of stars is so simple yet so intricate - beautiful really.

Kaz said...

way to go zac
we took ally to the trienniel based on your comments tanya - brilliant day too - thanks!

Tanya said...

I was amazed at how he must have sat there are arranged each star so meticulously, I wouldn't have the patience. It is still there too! LOL

glad you loved the APT Kaz, I want to go again this week

helbywasher said...

Such a clever boy!

www.flickr.com