23 Feb 2007

Z does the APT

My favourite exhibition of all times is back, the Asia Pacific Triennial and this time I got to take Zac. He completely loved it. He especially loved the foam little people. Here are the ones we made. The purple one on the right is a self-portrait of me. I think the blue one on the left with a 90 degree angle head is Zac - smiley and jolly! I especially love how he put their heads on angles, give a more real look. He such a little artists!



And he sat really entranced by the Talvin Singh interactive exhibit. But Talvin Singh, what can I say, he is pure genius. Glad Z loved it. I knew listening to all that trance and doof pregnant would pay off.
And here he is climbing the futon mountain. This one made me sad I was too big for it :(. It took some work to get Z to come have lunch, he wanted to stay climbing the mountain.

No comments:

www.flickr.com